This is something different from my usual posts, but I hope you still enjoy 🙂
After receiving a couple of nominations, (Michelle @ GardenOfAcquatius; TheTinkerBug; Ray @ TheRayJourney) I decided to write my post about it too. Thank you so much for the nomination!! It really means a lot to me, having a community like yours, also if it’s only online, is very supportive! Thank you all ❤️
The Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award is a way to recognise those bloggers who create versatile, informative, inspirational and enjoyable content.
Does it truly matters?
Yes, it does! Blogging is sharing and is important to create a network to support each other and share ideas. Especially at the beginning of the blogging journey.
- Thank the person who nominated you. This is a given! Include a link to their blog as well;
- Lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself;
- Select 15 bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
7 facts about me
I love motorsports.
I definitely prefer a day in a car circuit than a day at the spa – it happened. One of my favourite tv show is the Grand Tour and dream of having a fast car like Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche. Yesssss…..
I was the lead singer and guitarist of a band trio.
Back in high-school, my best friend and I formed a rock/punk/grunge trio. That was great! Unfortunately, it lasted only a few months.
I can speak 5 languages.
Yes, I can! Not all at the same level but I am able to speak and let people understand me in all five of them.
It hasn’t been an easy choice, but I packed my stuff and left almost everything behind to pursue my dreams. So far is going very well 🙂
I always tell what I think.
People call it being honest, some people instead get offended. If you ask me something, you’ll hear my honest opinion – no filters. It’s not because I want to be rude or offend you, but is just the way I am.
My star sign is Virgo.
Despite we can be so obsessed with small details that you won’t even notice, or organise even the smallest thing… Virgos are simply the best 😁 And it helps me being good in what I do.
I am addicted to coffee.
First thing I do in the morning is having a coffee. I
So, here are my nominations in no particular order. These 15 blogs, that I’ve recently discovered, have impressed me, taught me something, made me laugh and simply stood out 🙂
- Garden Of Aquarius – https://gardenofaquarius.com
- The Tinker Bug – https://thetinkerbug.com
- The Ray Journey – https://therayjourney.com
- Blessings by Me – https://www.blessingsbyme.com
- Mind & Love – https://mindandlove.com
- My Only Secrets – https://myonlysecret.net
- By, Christopher – https://www.youtube.com/byChristopher
you Iwill – https://www.4youiwill.blog
- A Lot A Thoughts – https://alotathoughts.com
- The Iconic Hustle – https://theiconichustle.com
- Mrs PlanAhead – https://mrsplanahead.com/blogs/
- Tales of a Bearded Man – https://talesofabeardedman.com
- The College Student’s Guide to Motherhood – http://thecollegestudentsguidetomotherhood.com
- Travis Lima – https://www.travislima.com
- Writing The Blues Away – https://writingthebluesaway.wordpress.com
Go and check them out!!