As a web designer, last month I had the opportunity to set up a new blog for a friend. So I decided to create a list of the best WordPress plugins for blogging for you to try on your blog.
This post contains affiliate links. If you decide to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission at no extra costs for you. Please read my disclosure policy for more info.
Best WordPress plugins for blogging – March 2019
I’d love to start a monthly series where I’m going to find some of the best WP plugins for blogging.
When I have to set up a blog or website for a client, I found myself doing hours of research to find the best plugins for their needs. There are a lot of similar plugins for doing one thing and the choice can be difficult.
So here is when this post can become helpful for you! In this list, I’ll pick for you only what I would pick for my clients. So you won’t have to spend hours researching what’s best for your blog.
Let’s get started….
Pinterest Automatic Pin
This plugin really caught my attention and I think is fantastic.
If you have the Pinterest or Tailwind extension on your browser, you can pin directly from your blog post. But what about if I tell you that with this plugin you can pin all the images at once and schedule them just by clicking a button?
Here are some of the incredible things you can do with Pinterest Automatic Pin WP plugin:
- Bulk pinning: There’s no need to go through your images one by one. With this plugin, you can choose all the images of just a few to be pinned.
- Queuing System: The Plugin queues images for pinning in the queue and pin them separated by a random interval so your feed won’t look spammy.
- Default pin text and pin board: You can set a default pin text or a default pinboard where all pins will be pinned, so you don’t need to enter text every-time
- Automatic boards detection: the plugin will auto-detect boards in your Pinterest account so that you can choose which board you want to pin images to.
For the plugin, you won’t pay a monthly or yearly subscription. But you’ll have lifetime access for just $21. Not bad. Click here to get this super cool plugin and start scheduling your pins!
Social Auto Poster
In this post, I was already discussing the benefit of investing in a scheduling app to free up time. But scheduling app can be expensive. If you’re a new blogger and want to save money but still be able to schedule your posts into social media, Social Auto Poster is what you need.
Here’s some of the feature of the plugin:
- Automatically post old and new content of your social media;
- You choose what to post: pages, posts, products, etc…;
- No account restrictions – post to as many accounts as you want (groups, pages, profile, etc..);
- Schedule at what time you want to post on social media;
- Click tracking, URL shorteners, posting statics and much more!
Social Auto Poster costs just $39 and it’s a great deal, considering that the most popular app schedulers cost around $100-150/year. You can download the plugin here.
CopyProof WordPress Website
If you write contents on your blog but want to avoid someone to steal it, you need CopyPoof WordPress Website plugin.
I’ve set up a blog for a dear friend of mine who’s a creative writer. On her blog, she publishes content that is “original”, let’s say, and want to prevent people from stealing.
For just $20, here’s a couple of things you can do with the
- Readers won’t be able to download your images in their computers;
- They won’t be able to copy and paste any of your written content;
- Disable saving option
- and much more…
To use the plugin you don’t need any coding knowledge or using short-codes. Just
WP Landing Pages Pro
Looking to create easy and powerful landing pages for the launch of a product or service? With WP Landing Pages Pro you’ve got 25+ designs you can choose from.
- Fully responsive;
- Multi-language support:
- Rich text editor to customise any text;
- You can upload your own logo;
- and much more…
The price is just $20 and here are some example of landing pages included. Click here to get the plugin.
WP Bakery Page Builder
Looking to “build” your blog with a simple drag and drop plugin? If you haven’t got a clue “how to code” and want to create the layout of your blog on your own or start from a template, WP Bakery is the go-to choice.
Here’s just some features of what makes WP Bakery unique:
- Easy to use, no coding;
- 100+ predefined layouts to add in seconds;
- SEO friendly page building tools;
- Frontend and backend editor – you can edit pages from the dashboard or visually from the reader’s point of view.
The price is $46 but you can literally create hundreds of layout and options that will save you money on using other plugins or themes.
These are my March favourite best plugin for blogging that I’ve found and I hope you’ll find useful.
Do you already use some of them? Or a similar version? Let me know in the comment below 🙂